Money Log

Saturday, March 10, 2007

death and taxes

I filled out and sent the income tax forms to Ottawa in a red-colored envelope.
I don't think I made anywhere near enough money in 2006 to actually pay any tax. I may receive a tax refund because one of the companies I worked for deducted taxes -- even though I explicitly requested that they not deduct taxes.
What are Canadian tax dollars being invested in?
January 22, 2007 ACTION ALERT: How is the Harper government handling the war in Afghanistan?
  • ESCALATING VIOLENCE
  • INCREASING CANADIAN CASUALTIES
  • THE RISING COST OF THE WAR
  • AFGHANISTAN "SLIDING INTO CHAOS"

Canada's role in the invasion of Afghanistan ???

I won't pay taxes unless Canada invests in what is in the best interests of Canadians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home